Family photo

Family photo

Thursday, July 28, 2011

First Official Blog Post!

I promised many family members that I would send pictures and keep them updated on our lives. What better way to do that than using a blog? It's an all-in-one place for pictures and little tid bits about what we've been up to! I hope you enjoy being able to keep up with our crazy lives, because we are definitely going to enjoy sharing with all of you.

I'm just going to jump right in with all the juicy information about our lives! As many of you know, Tommy and I are expecting our first child sometime in September. Hopefully she keeps baking until then. And yes, I said "she"...It's a girl! Here are some various pictures that I have taken throughout my pregnancy. I hope you will enjoy them!

21 weeks

28 weeks

32 weeks
The crib Tommy and I put together!

Proof it's a girl ;)

Baby girl, 24 weeks ultrasound


Some updates on us: Tommy and I decided to tie the knot a couple weeks ago. We are very happy with our decision, for it was not an easy one. We are also very grateful for all the love and support we have received over the last few months! We are definitely not living our lives by the "book" but we are making the best with what God has given us. Like I said, life has definitely thrown us some lemons! Here are some wonderful photos of the ceremony.









We were happy to have an awesome Judge meet us for an outside ceremony infront of the Capitol in downtown Boise. We were also very glad to have our close family there to witness this special event. Tommy's parents were able to fly up and join us. I was also happy to have many of my close relatives join as well. Everyone helped make this day very special for us.

The next 7 weeks are going to be tough, but Tommy and I are trying to be prepared as possible for our baby girl's arrival. It hasn't been an easy road at all, but it will be totally worth it once we have our precious little one in our arms. I am trying to finish my last couple weeks of summer classes at Boise State. Tommy recently was approved for in-state residency, and will be continuing as a full time student in the Fall. I will be full time, online as well. We were so lucky to be able to get all of our classes online! We hope that we will be able to handle baby stress and school, but that is a whole other battle that hasn't even started yet. We will be finishing up the last touches on the nursery these next couple of weeks. My mom is so kind to throw me a baby shower for little Bridget. This will be held on August 13th. I'm so excited (mostly for the yummy cupcakes my Aunt is making! mmm.) to celebrate my little one's arrival with close family and friends. Stay tuned for more updates on us! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment